Our FREE estimate also includes a visual inspection of your home’s exterior and existing gutter system at no additional cost. These thorough inspections are conducted only from the ground, but allow for us to better assess your gutter needs. Our field service reps utilize their experience and vigorous training to spot any visible signs that help us to determine whether your gutter system needs a repair or replacement. It also helps us to determine which areas of your home may need gutters to help prevent any erosion or water damage. After your FREE consultation, Gutter It UP will provide a written estimate that is valid for 90 days. If you have any questions after your initial consultation or if you would like to make any revisions, just give us a call and we will gladly come back out to reassess your home to make any changes.
Our gutter installation process includes:
- Free consultation to assess project scope. The initial consultation is one of the most important stages in our process. We want to hear the details from you, to ensure that we can quote you as fairly as possible, and address your needs completely through every phase of the project.
- Measure the property and provide written estimate. We pride ourselves on being as exacting as possible in our work, and careful measurement of the size of the job is essential to getting it right the first time. Our estimates take into account every possible step and additional cost to you.
- Schedule the job. Once we’ve developed a game plan, we’ll commit to the date that works best for you.
- Prepare property for installation. Gutter installation requires precision, and that’s why it’s best left to professionals like us. We’ll carefully stage your property for installation, to ensure the smoothest, safest installation possible.
- Fabricate gutters on-site. We custom-build every gutter at the location where it’ll be installed, eliminating the risk of damage from travel and allowing us to correct any inconsistencies between our original measurements and the property on installation day.
- Install gutters and downspouts. Each step of the installation process is carefully planned and executed. We install each gutter and downspout according to industry standards & best practices, checking carefully along the way to prevent problems before they can develop.
- Clean up property. Installation can be messy. We like to treat your property like our own, and that means leaving it better than we found it.
- Test gutter system. Once installation is complete, we run a series of tests to make your gutters are operating at peak performance. We’ll make any adjustments or corrections necessary to ensure everything is up to snuff.
- Customer walk through and education. It’s important to us to make sure you understand how to manage & care for your new gutter system. We aren’t the kind of company that installs things so you have to keep calling us back for help. We want to install a product you can understand, manage, and take care of yourself for years to come.