Gutter it UP Product Warranty
Congratulations on becoming a proud owner of your new Gutter it UP!™ rain gutter system. Below you will find all the warranty and care/maintenance information about our products along with how to file a claim should a warranty issue arise. If you have any questions in regards to any of the warranty terms or a general question please don’t hesitate to reach out to us either by sending us an email to [email protected]
A 30 day grace period from the date of service/installation is provided to activate your product/service warranty. Failure to register your warranty within the 30 day grace period, will default the warranty to a 1 year term from the date of installation on a new rain gutter installation and a 30 day term on a gutter repair (if a warranty was provided).
There are two options available to register your warranty, (a) filing out our easy online registration form or (b) contacting our office via email to request a warranty registration form to be mailed out to you.*
*(b) Registration form must be filled out and mailed back to our office within 30 days. A confirmation letter will be sent to you upon receipt as proof of warranty.
**Warranties are valid only on accounts in good standing. For your account to be in good standing, full satisfaction of outstanding balance for materials/labor furnished must be met.
Our Goal is Your 100% Satisfaction
At Gutter it UP!™ we put our customers First! Your complete satisfaction is our utmost concern. If you have any problems with your new installation and/or are not completely satisfied, please give us a call right away and give us a chance to make things right.
Since the beginning of time, we pledged to never cut corners and we mean it! We stand behind our materials and workmanship 100%. Our promise to you is to only use premium quality materials and sealants in all our installations and repairs to ensure you have the best quality installation and a gutter system that will withstand the test of time. Should a problem arise with our product or services, please contact our support team and we’ll take care of it right away.
Care and Maintenance of Your New Rain Gutter System
Proper care and maintenance is the most important factor that determines the longevity of your new rain gutter system and its warranty. The leading cause of most gutter system failures are clogs, leaks from deteriorated sealants and gutter detachment which result from lack of proper care and maintenance. Due to the extreme weather and heat conditions in South Florida, your new rain gutter system must be serviced at minimum once per year to ensure proper function.
The annual servicing of your gutters includes:
- Checking the entire gutter system for clogs to ensure its draining properly and addressing as necessary
- Checking the sealants on all seams and corners to ensure they are in good condition and addressing those that need attention to prevent premature wear and future leaks
- Checking all fasteners on the gutter system for proper attachment and addressing as necessary. Due to South Florida’s extreme weather conditions your home is in a constant state of expansion and contraction which may cause some fasteners to come loose. This can cause your gutter to detach from the fascia.
Following these guidelines will maximize the term of your warranty and extend the life of your rain gutter system for as much as 20 years.
Gutter Care Program
Gutter it UP offers gutter cleaning and maintenance packages and our new Gutter Care Program to keep your new rain gutter system properly functioning for many years to come.
What is Gutter Care?
Gutter Care is our hassle free annual maintenance program that offers two gutter cleaning/maintenance services per year at a discounted rate to ensure your gutter system is working properly.
How does it work?
Once you enroll in the program there is nothing more to think about, we handle the rest. Our team will place you on schedule for two or more service visits per year. All our maintenance plans are custom designed to suit your needs. Before each visit you will be contacted by our office with a scheduling date to remind you that we will be coming out to service your gutters.
Benefits of the Gutter Care Program
- Extends the life of your gutter system
- Prevents premature leaks
- Keeps the gutter system free of clogs and functioning properly
- Keeps your warranty active and extends the labor warranty for as long as you are enrolled in the Gutter Care program
- Automatic annual renewal so you protection doesn’t lapse
- Protects your home against other potation water damage such as rotten wood fascia caused by clogged gutters
If you would like more information or would like to sign up for our Gutter Care program please reach out to us at 954-603-1888 and get enrolled TODAY!
What Our Warranty Covers
Gutter it UP!™ warrants to you, the original purchaser, that our products will be free of defects due to faulty material or workmanship under normal use and maintenance for a period of:
Only materials and labor furnished by Gutter it UP!™ are covered by our warranty. Some products or services furnished may NOT be covered by our warranty, please check the front of your agreement under Warranty: for more info.
**All material warranties are covered through the material manufacturer Gutter it UP only furnishes a labor warranty directly to our customers. Should a material warranty claim be filed, it must be filed by the customer directly to the material manufacturer. All labor furnished for repairs and replacement of parts original parts will be subject to a charge.
All aluminum materials are covered with the understanding that it will not blister, flake, chip, crack, peel, split, rot, red rust or structurally deteriorate as a direct result of manufacturing defects.
All labor furnished by Gutter it UP!™ guarantees our work to be completed under the general standards and practices of the industry and in compliance with the local building code. Any issues as a direct result of our workmanship are covered under warranty for the term stated in your agreement.
What Our Warranty Does Not Cover
- Materials and labor furnished by someone other than Gutter it UP!™
- Changes to surface color resulting from chalking, fading, soiling, or staining. Exposure to the elements may cause these changes overtime. The degree to which weathering occurs will vary depending on air quality, the building’s location, and other local conditions which are beyond our control. This includes but is not limited to airborne stains, mold and mildew accumulation, surface deterioration due to air pollution, and harmful chemicals;
- Distortion of the property structure, accidental damage, impact of foreign objects;
- Alterations to our product by someone other than an authorized Gutter it UP!™ technician
- Damage caused by natural disasters
- Warping or distortion due to exposure to excessive heat or temperature changes
- Products that have been painted over the original finish or whose surface has been altered in any way
- The mixing of copper and aluminum may cause corrosion referred to as electrolysis. This is a reaction between the two metals and is not covered under warranty.
- Product failure due to lack of proper use and regular maintenance
- Any other damage or causes beyond our reasonable control.
- Due to normal weathering, the replacement product may differ from that which was originally installed.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue any design or color.
- There are no warranties on our products other than as set forth in this Warranty. We are not liable to you for a breach of any other written or oral express warranties, such as those, if any, given to you by dealers, contractors, applicators, or distributors of our product.
Transfer Of Warranty
All warranties furnished by Gutter it UP are non transferable and only apply to the original purchaser of our product and the physical address where it was originally installed by our certified technicians.
How To Submit A Claim
To initiate a claim and for fastest service, please create a ticket using our support page. Please make sure to initiate the claim within a reasonable period of time after the defect is discovered to ensure no further damage occurs.